Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Not Avoiding Writing...

Really I'm not.  I am just having a really hard time remembering the sequence of events, and some of the details. 

Is this normal?  Is this a reaction to an emotionally and physically charged situation? 

I told the One what I wanted and asked him to do it to me.  I knew what was going to happen. 

When the time came, he took very good care of me.  He knew I was anxious & nervous.  He knew that what he was going to do was going to hurt me - a lot.  He took appropriate action.  I got a good beating with his belt which did two things: 1. calmed me down (I was in the foyer of sub-space)  and 2. released enough endorphins to help with the pain that was coming.

Did this also dull my senses enough that I wasn't cataloging what was going on?

I want to tell you all about my weekend. 

I just need to paste it together first... 

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I can help...
    We started downstairs on the couch after dinner. I told you to suck my cock. I wanted to come in your mouth and I wanted to get mine before the piercing. After I was satisfied, I told you to go upstairs, take off your clothes and wait at the foot of the bed. When I got upstairs, your clothes were folded on the floor like a good slave and you were kneeling. I took out everything I needed to get the job done. I tied your hands and hung you from the door hook facing me. I whispered in your ear one choice that I would give you- clamp or belt, you chose the belt. I brushed it across your thighs so they would know where the first blow would land and saw the anticipation in your eyes. The first stroke was light and they got progressively harder. I could see your skin whelting up as I worked my way down your legs and back up again. I worked across your hips letting the belt wrap around to your ass. You squirmed to one side then the other and then began to sink into your bonds.
    I took you down from the hook and untied your hands. Placed you on the bed and brought your arms behind you. I tied your arms like we had discussed in the dragonfly sleeve to keep them away from your nipples. When that was done I laid you back on the pillows and I prepped your nipple which included some vigorous pinching to achieve the desired state of erection. You barely flinched as I put on the clamp and only let out a small yelp as the needle passed through your erect nipple. When it was done, we both admired your new jewelry and laid down naked together.
    tO

    ReplyDelete