Monday, May 18, 2020

An Untold Story

I mentioned this day to someone recently and went to find the blog post.  I was surprised to find I never wrote about this.  Here is a retelling of a fun trip to Seattle where I met with an old coworker and then had dinner with him and some friends (unfortunately short for lack of recollection of more details).

I have a thing for corporate men: tailored suits, wingtips, french cuffs with cufflinks, smart ties; everything that screams confidence and control.  But even more so, the end of the day look with the tie now loosened, neck button undone, cuffs open and rolled up his forearms, sitting in a chair with drink in hand, the ice clinking softly...

I'm kneeling in front of him wearing only panties.  He lets me touch him.  I unbuckle and unbutton his slacks, and hold his cock in my hand, running my thumb up and down the underside of him.  I look at him for permission and he gives it with a nod.  I take him full in my mouth closing my lips around his cock, slowly moving up and down, enjoying the feeling of him in my mouth. We have dinner plans soon so he takes over, hands in my hair, setting a steady, but not too fast pace.  He wants me pretty, so this is no fast and dirty face fuck.

He's about to cum and stops, telling me to kneel presented with my face laying on the floor.  He takes his now empty drink and finishes himself off, cumming in the glass.  I am allowed up and get dressed and we clean up.  He brews me a cup of coffee, adding his cum and we head out to meet our friends at the restaurant.

I sit with our friends, talking, eating; all the while sipping on my coffee and his cum.

He winks at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment