Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Want - or - What Every Sub Wants To Say But Can't

I Want. 

I know you don't care.  You've already made it clear this isn't about what I want.

I want - 
non-the-less.

I want -
you to roll over.  Caress the welts on my back.  Press into one until I gasp. 

I want -
you to stretch the length of your body to mine.

I want -
to feel you, like I'm laying my body against a warm rug.

I want -
your hands run along my hip, fingers digging into my flesh.  Pulling me into you.

I want -
to feel your hardness against me.  Go ahead - feel the wetness between my legs. Part me and enter me from behind.  Hold still.  Let me savor this.  Grind slowly into me.  Hold me tight against you.  Only when you get close, pull away a bit, press into the small of my back - folding me over more.  Move faster.  Slam into me. 

I want -
to hear you grunt, breathe, swear, cry out, say my name...

I want -
you.  Please wake up.


I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment